n. 顾问, 参事, 法律顾问名词:counselorship
- someone who gives advice about problems
- someone who has supervisory duties at a summer camp
- a lawyer who pleads cases in court
同义词：advocate, counsel, counsellor, counselor-at-law, pleader
- The counselor bilked his clients out of$2 million.
- A hero celebrated as an elderly and wise counselor to the Greeks at Troy.
- She is a marriage guidance counselor.
- He is a wise counselor in time of need.
counselor 也作 coun.sel.lor
n.（名词）A person who gives counsel; an adviser.顾问：提建议者；劝告者An attorney, especially a trial lawyer.See Synonyms at lawyer
A person who supervises young people at a summer camp.See Usage Note at council
文章来源: 射的笔顺 http://www.cqjicun.com文章标题: counselor