vi. 变成, 变得
【法】 成为, 变为动词过去式:became 过去分词:become 现在分词:becoming 第三人称单数:becomes
become, get, grow, turn, go, come
- enter or assume a certain state or condition
- undergo a change or development
- come into existence
- enhance the appearance of
- The meeting began to become clamorous.
- I was pleased to see how peaceable the horse had become.
- Vast areas of land have become desert.
- She has become an awful bore since she got married to him.
- You may also find that reading has become more fun than work!
- Class distinctions have become less important during the last 50 years.
- The weather became warmer.
- This new dress becomes you.
v.（动词）be.came[-k3m.] be.come,be.com.ing,be.comes v.intr.（不及物动词）To grow or come to be:变成：生长或成为：例句：became more knowledgeable; will become clearer in the morning.变得更有知识；将在早晨变得更清醒
v.tr.（及物动词）To be appropriate or suitable to:合适或适合于：例句：.It would not become me . . . to interfere with parties.(Jonathan Swift).我不适合…介入党派.(乔纳森·斯威夫特)
To show to advantage; look good with:相称：表现长处；使好看：例句：The new suit becomes you.这套新衣适合你
To be the fate of; happen to:成为…的结果；发生：例句：What has become of the old gardenô这座古老的花园变成什么样子了ô
常用词组>来源：Middle English bicomen 中古英语 bicomen from Old English becuman * see g w3- 源自 古英语 becuman *参见 g w3-
文章来源: 射的笔顺 http://www.cqjicun.com文章标题: become