n. 紧急状况, 紧急事件, 紧急需要
【医】 紧急, 急症, 意外名词复数:emergencies
- a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- a state in which martial law applies
- a brake operated by hand; usually operates by mechanical linkage
同义词：hand brake, emergency brake, parking brake
- There are four emergency exits in the department store.
- It is important to keep/stay calm in an emergency.
- None of us had seen an emergency like this and we were all flying by the seat of our pants.
- In case of emergency, break the glass and press the button.
- Her help was critical (ie of great importance) during the emergency.
- Ring the bell in an emergency.
- The rioting grew worse and the government declared a state of emergency.
A serious situation or occurrence that happens unexpectedly and demands immediate action.紧急情况：一突然发生并要求马上处理的严重情况或事件A condition of urgent need for action or assistance:紧急：急需行动或帮助的状况：例句：a state of emergency; a voice full of emergency.紧急状态；急切的声音
adj.（形容词）For use during emergencies:应急的：为紧急事件备用的：例句：emergency food rations.紧急时备用应急的食物配量
文章来源: 射的笔顺 http://www.cqjicun.com文章标题: emergency